IDENTIFICATION, BLOOD STAIN ANALYSIS:
LAW ENFORCEMENT TOOLS and TRAINING:
- IES Interactive Training - MILO range simulation software and training.
- Line of Duty - Police related videos and law enforcement information.
- WILENET - WILENET is administered by the Wisconsin Department of Justice, Training and Standards Bureau.
- Northland Business Systems - Since 1982, Northland Business Systems Inc. (NBS) has been one of the most trusted names for voice and video recording solutions.
- Advantage Police Supply - Working with CTS we specialize in a limited area to provide you with quality products and certified training to use them. Give us an opportunity to put our years of experience to use for you.
- Stop rubbernecking - The SRN 1000 Privacy Barrier System provides Privacy, Safety, and Security, by quickly blocking and barricading accident scenes, restricted zones, and hazardous areas from public view.
- Word Systems - At Word Systems, it is our mission to provide quality products and achieve utmost client satisfaction. We do this by providing a wide-range of recording & digital data management systems, which continue to help our growing customer base overcome a variety of challenges.
- Net Transcripts - Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice agencies throughout the country have proven that using our Web-based transcription solution reduces their transcription backlog while saving them a significant amount of time, money and department resources -- all of which are especially helpful in these times of budgetary deficits when few agencies have been allowed to hire additional staff or even replace those that have left or retired.
- Clear - Thomson Reuters offers a suite of innovative public records tools that are continually strengthened by our expertise in the public records space. We provide superior data capabilities, deep subject matter, and the highest level of thought leadership in order to help legal and investigative teams dig deep and do their best work.
- University of South Florida - The University of South Florida’s Crime Scene Investigations for Violent Crimes Graduate Certificate provides students with an in-depth exposure to specific incident reconstruction, event reconstruction, and physical evidence reconstruction. All courses in the program are centered around investigations in homicide, cold case, missing and unidentified persons, and crimes against children.
- Teamintel - For all your audio/video recording needs
- V2 Interview Room Recording - Your interview starts here.
- Evidence Technology Magazine - Dedicated to the technology of evidence and its collection, processing and preservation.
- Aftermath - For all your biohazard cleanup needs.
ARSON INVESTIGATION WEBSITES:
FEDERAL AGENCY WEBSITES:
- ATF - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, US Department of Justice
- DEA - Drug Enforcement Administration, US Department of Justice
BOOKS and RESEARCH: